Darren Rogers has been a principal with his company since inception. The company was originally a two man show named South Texas Powerwash and Striping. The co-owners secured work during the day and completed it at night. By 1990, the company was offering turnkey pavement services. In 2011, Darren's wife, Sandra, joined the company. Her background in commercial real estate and property management brings greater insight as to the needs, wants and challenges customers face. Sandra is hands-on and is involved in the scheduling and execution of every job.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
It's all in the details:
- You will be notified by our crew leader at job start. Upon completion you will receive email notification with color photographs.
- Template letters are available for use to notify residents & tenants of the schedule for the work to be performed.
- We install signage on all barricaded work areas to redirect traffic.
- Our standard paint is not the industry standard. We use premium quality paint on every project.
- We keep detailed electronic files of properties including maintenance history and product and chemical usage. This chronological history is invaluable for ownership or management changes or for due diligence purposes.